Saturday, February 26, 2011

Nom

So i haven't posted all week, i just decided to take a few personal days.
sory if anyone was worried, but i just didn't feel like posting.
I'm going to talk to an "academic advisor" on monday at my community college, see if i can get back in to school

On that note, i'm also looking for more income. what i'm getting now is enough for my parents place, but that's really it.

On a lighter note, i found a new way to lace my shoes, it's really simple and looks amazing! but at the same time it makes taking them off kinda ridiculous. (high top converse) though they were enough as it is.

I don't have much interesting stuff to say today. Watched a new anime, "ore no imouto ga konnani kawaii wake ga nai" Haven't got a clue what it means but my guess is "My little sister can't be this cute" seeing as that is the recurring phrase in the series. It's so awesome i actually made a character my background

 so cute
*he was getting too handsy, and her sweetheart kicked his ass*
The second one is my background, i couldn't help myself. i hads too.

also played through Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days, I loved the first one so i got the second. I love Etna, she's totally evil, i can't even begin to explain. 
Other than that nonsense i've had a boring wweek. sleep all day, work all night, sleep all day, work all night... see? boring.

4 comments:

  1. We all are under the routine's schedule. Being spontaneous is reeaally tricky but seriously funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want velcro shoes. It makes things easier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was going to buy new shoes and lace them better too

    ReplyDelete
  4. always looking for more income. that's life.

    ReplyDelete